On April 13, 1976, to celebrate the bicentennial of American independence, new $2 Federal Reserve Notes were issued with backs featuring the well-known painting Signing of the Declaration of Independence.
- Crisp Uncirculated Bicentennial $2 bill
- Bearing a 13¢ stamp (or two stamps equaling 13¢) hand canceled on April 13, 1976 for the first day of issue of the new $2 notes
- Features a famous 1776 painting by artist John Trumbull who fought in the Revolutionary War
- A popular currency/stamp collector combo!
These official first-day-of-issue Bicentennial notes will be historic additions to your collection (designs and locations of the 13¢ stamps will vary).
- Product Type: Single Products
- Note Features: Green Seal
- Note Size: Small
- Year: 1976
- Denomination: $2