Issued from 1929-1945, these rarely seen $500 Federal Reserve Notes were printed for interbank transactions and not for public use.
- Scarce and sought-after collectible!
- Series 1934 or Series 1934A
- 74% of these $500 notes had been redeemed and destroyed by June 1945
- Bears a portrait of William McKinley
- Green seal and serial numbers, with Julian-Morganthau signatures
Supplies of this scarce $500 Federal Reserve Note are limited, so order now to add this highly prized issue to your collection!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Note Features: Green Seal
- Note Size: Small
- Year: 1934
- Denomination: $500