Now own this 2020 silver dollar Proof from the Jamul Nation series celebrating Native American tribes and indigenous animals from each of the 50 states.
- Struck in 1 oz. of 99.9% pure silver to the highest Proof standard
- Each coin features sharp frosted images against gleaming mirrorlike fields
- This 2020 issue features Chief Etoh Oh Kaum of the Mohican Tribe of Massachusetts, who traveled in 1710 to meet Queen Anne of England
- Reverse shows a wild turkey, a wary yet magnificently plumed woodlands bird, which typically roosts overnight in tall trees
- Officially recognized as a sovereign nation by the U.S. government, the Jamul Tribe is legally authorized to issue its own commemorative coins
What an exciting and handsome addition for collectors of this unique limited series!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Material: Silver
- Year: 2020