In 1879, during the 2nd year of the Morgan dollar series, two different reverse designs were struck at the San Francisco Mint, named the "2nd Reverse" and "3rd Reverse". This coin features the "3rd Reverse" type with a "round breast" version of the eagle and the slanted top arrow feather (SAF).
- 90% silver
- Early San Francisco Morgan issue
- Well-struck silver dollar with impressive detail
- Produced at the "Granite Lady" - nickname of the 2nd San Francisco Mint
- Hand selected for eye appeal
Exceptional quality and a reasonable cost make this coin an excellent addition to any collection!
- Material: Silver
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 1879