Add a stunning showpiece to your collection, issued to honor 2020 as the 50th anniversary of Earth Day!
- 2020 coin features a symbol of climate change: the iceberg
- 2000 Francs CFA coin struck in 1 oz. of 99.9% pure silver
- Dramatically colorized coin shows an iceberg poking above the ocean's surface
- Instead of a traditional round shape, the coin's bottom extends to show the full outline of the ice giant with two orcas – one swimming, the other breaching the water's surface
- Issued as legal tender for Cameroon
- Incredible piece comes presented in a display box with a numbered certificate of authenticity
Available exclusively from Littleton in North America, and limited in mintage to a mere 999 pieces, you'll want to claim this Brilliant Uncirculated collectible right away.
- Year: 2020
- Material: Silver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: With Case
- Countries: Cameroon