Enjoy the first Type 2 release of America's Gold Eagle series with this spectacular 2021 issue from the 22k gold American Eagle series!
- $5 coin struck in 1/10 oz. of 91.67% fine gold
- Stunning Superb Gem Uncirculated, MS-69 condition
- Graded by our experts and certified by NGC
- Coin's holder is signed by Jennie Norris – designer of the new Eagle Head reverse!
- Reverse shows a bold, lifelike depiction of a bald eagle looking into the distance
- Obverse inspired by Augustus Saint-Gaudens' Liberty design for the 1907-33 gold Double Eagle
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint
Order now to enjoy classic beauty in precious gold, with this spectacular first-of-its-kind 2021 $5 Gold Eagle encapsulated with the designer's autograph!
- Year: 2021
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: Certified - NGC
- Material: Gold