Our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee makes ordering risk free!
1934 $500 Federal Reserve Note - San Francisco
This product is currently not available.
Own a scarce high-denomination note, intended for interbank transactions and not for public use.
- Series 1934 $500 Federal Reserve Note
- Portrait of President William McKinley on the face
- Back features an intricately engraved design
- Julian-Morgenthau signatures
- Displays the L seal of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- As of June 1945, 74% of all $500 notes were redeemed and destroyed, and the number of survivors has been shrinking ever since
An attention-getter in any collection – order quickly to add this $500 note to your collection!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 1934
- Note Features: Green Seal
- Note Size: Small
- Denomination: $500