Following the popular Statehood quarter program, the American Samoa issue is the 4th of six new 2009 quarters honoring the District of Columbia and U.S. Territories. This San Francisco "S" mint mark coin is in Proof condition.
- Honors the U.S. Territory of American Samoa in the South Pacific Ocean
- Came under U.S. sovereignty in 1899 and proclaimed a Territory in 1929
- Depicts ava bowl used for ceremonial drink, plus whisk and staff symbolizing the rank of ceremonial orators
- Bears the Territory motto which translates as SAMOA, GOD IS FIRST
- Bearing "S" mint mark and struck at the San Francisco Mint
Highlight your collection with this beautiful, top-quality Proof version, order your American Samoa quarter today!
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Single Products
- Territories: American Samoa
- Year: 2009
- Material: Clad