Capture the spirit of the Wild West with this genuine 1914 Buffalo nickel!
- This vintage coin was struck by the Denver Mint during the second year of the series
- Obverse features a proud Native American profile
- Reverse shows the classic American buffalo standing on flat ground
- The denomination FIVE CENTS is recessed to improve wear
- This issue boasts a low mintage of only 3.9 million – today's mintages are over 300 million!
Act now to add this classic 1914 Buffalo nickel – from the first year of World War I – to your collection!
- Mint: Denver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 1914
- Material: Copper-Nickel