Celebrate the first issue of America's longest-running coinage series with this exciting copper round!
- Struck in one pound of 99.9% pure copper and measures 3 1/2" in diameter
- Bears the design and date of the first Lincoln cent issued in 1909
- Features designer Victor David Brenner's revered portrait of Abraham Lincoln and classic Wheat Ears reverse
- Prooflike finish displays detailed high-relief images against mirrorlike surfaces
Add this impressive coinage tribute to your collection today.
- Product Type: Single Products
- Material: Copper