Get a low-mintage silver half dollar commemorating Bridgeport, CT's centennial incorporation and its most famous citizen, P.T. Barnum!
- Struck in 90% silver li>Obverse profiles the great showman and Bridgeport's leading benefactor
- An extraordinary promoter, Barnum is best remembered as the circus partner of The Barnum & Bailey Greatest Show on Earth
- WPA sculptor Henry Kreis, who designed the obverse, switched styles to come up with an Art Deco eagle for the reverse
- Only 25,015 issued
With a mere 1,155 certified as Gem Uncirculated by NGC, order now while our limited supply lasts!
- Material: Silver
- Product Type: Single Products
- Commemorative Series: Bridgeport, Connecticut, Centennial (1936)
- Year: 1936
- Mint: Philadelphia