Our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee makes ordering risk free!
1976 $2 Federal Reserve Note Twelve Districts Set
Grade:Crisp Uncirculated (SKU: ST1371A)
Own a prized complete "12-Districts" Set of 1976 $2 Federal Reserve Notes!
- 12 notes – one from each of America's Federal Reserve Banks
- Collector-preferred Crisp Uncirculated condition
- Series 1976 notes – very first $2 Federal Reserve Notes!
- Reverse features John Trumbull's painting The Signing of the Declaration of Independence
- Complete sets are especially difficult to assemble, because $2 bills are rarely used & printed only in limited quantities
- This set also includes a 1976 $2 Federal Reserve Note, 1st Day of Issue with stamp
Purchase this complete "12-Districts" Set now, or call 1-800-645-3122 to take advantage of our easy interest-free payment plan! You just make 2 easy payments, and still receive your complete set immediately!
- Year: 1976
- Product Type: Sets
- Note Size: Small
- Note Features: Green Seal
- Denomination: $2