A numismatic masterpiece was created when Augustus Saint-Gaudens designed the $20 gold Double Eagle, minted from 1907-1933. Now with this silver replica, you can own an affordable alternative for a fraction of the original's cost.
- Legendary Saint-Gaudens $20 gold coins possess grace, beauty and classic styling that make them collector treasures worldwide
- Replica struck from 1 troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver
- Handsome Prooflike round features Saint-Gaudens' revered design
- Shows Liberty highlighted by the sun's rays, striding toward a new day
- The reverse shows the Bald Eagle in flight, along with the weight, fineness and the motto in god we trust
Add this replica of one of America’s most sought-after and beautiful coins to your collection right away!
- Material: Silver
- Product Type: Single Products