Recall a dramatic event in numismatic history with this large 24k gold Aurum replica of President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s 1933 Gold Recall Order.
- FDR’s depression-era executive order recalled all gold coins, bullion and Gold Certificates – forbidding the hoarding of gold.
- Violations were punishable by a $10,000 fine and/or 10 years imprisonment.
- Large quantities of gold coins and currency were redeemed for melting or destruction, and when the right to own gold was restored in 1974, very limited quantities of U.S. gold coins and Gold Certificates remained for collectors.
- The 8.5" x 13" recall order replica contains .125 gram of 24k pure gold Aurum – between two protective polymer sheets.
- An affordable way to own pure gold – each replica is 100% assayable and recoverable!
Discover this exciting new way to use gold for artistic and commemorative purposes, and remember a unique event that had a major impact on the collecting hobby.
- Product Type: Single Products
- Material: Gold