Start your currency collection with this Series 2017 Uncut Sheet of five $1 Federal Reserve Notes!
- Choice Crisp Uncirculated condition
- The serial numbers on the five notes are in consecutive order by hundredths
- Notes feature the signatures of Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin and Treasurer of the United States Jovita Carranza, who were both appointed by President Trump
- Five-note set comes with an informative folder from the Bureau of Engraving and Printing that explains the design elements of the U.S. $1 note
- A unique opportunity to collect paper money!
All collections should have at least one example of uncut currency – don't hesitate to add this exciting example to your collection!
- Year: 2017
- Product Type: Sets
- Note Size: Small
- Denomination: $1
- Presentation: With Folder
- Note Features: Green Seal