Our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee makes ordering risk free!
2021-P New Hampshire U.S. Innovation Dollar
Uncirculated - Philadelphia Mint - Home Video Game System
Grade:Uncirculated (SKU: 8044.60)
Get the first 2021 issue in the U.S. Innovation dollar series, honoring Ralph Baer's home gaming console as an innovation from New Hampshire!
- Honors Ralph Baer's invention of the "Brown Box" – the first multi-player, multi-program home gaming system
- Reverse shows Handball at right and an incused field for Player one at left
- Invented by NH native Ralph Baer in 1967
- Following an introductory coin in 2018, the 57-coin series features 4 new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032, honoring a major innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and the 5 U.S. territories
- Common obverse features a dramatic new image of the Statue of Liberty
- Coin features the "P" mint mark of Philadelphia
Add this historic 2021-P New Hampshire U.S. Innovation dollar to your collection today, in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Year: 0, 2021
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- State: New Hampshire
- U.S. Innovation Dollar Series: Home Video Game System (2021)