Get the last 2021 issue in the U.S. Innovation dollar series, honoring the first public University in North Carolina
- Reverse depicts a stack of textbooks topped by a lamp of knowledge. One book bears the legend first public university.
- Opened in 1795, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill was the first public higher learning facility in the United States.
- Following an introductory coin in 2018, the 57-coin series features 4 new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032, honoring a major innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and the 5 U.S. territories
- Common obverse features a dramatic new image of the Statue of Liberty
- Coin features the "P" mint mark of Philadelphia
Add this historic 2021-P North Carolina U.S. Innovation dollar to your collection today, in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Year: 0, 2021
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint: Philadelphia
- State: North Carolina
- U.S. Innovation Dollar Series: First Public University (2021)