The second 2022 Innovation Dollar pays tribute to Jake Burton Carpenter's series of break-through designs for snowboard bindings!
- The reverse features a snowboarder doing a 'melon grab' with her front hand, keeping her board steady as it goes airborne down the slope
- Following an introductory coin in 2018, the 57-coin series features 4 new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032, honoring a major innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and the 5 U.S. territories
- Common obverse features a dramatic new image of the Statue of Liberty
- Coin features the "P" mint mark of Philadelphia
- In Mint Uncirculated condition
Add this historic 2022-P Vermont U.S. Innovation dollar to your collection today!
- Year: 0, 2022
- U.S. Innovation Dollar Series: Snowboarding (2022)
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Product Type: Single Products
- State: Vermont