Get the third 2021 issue in the U.S. Innovation dollar series, honoring New York's Erie Canal!
- Honors the 363-mile long, manmade commercial waterway which connected the Hudson River to Lake Erie in 1825
- Reverse depicts a boat being pulled toward the west
- Following an introductory coin in 2018, the 57-coin series features 4 new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032, honoring a major innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and the 5 U.S. territories
- Common obverse features a dramatic new image of the Statue of Liberty
- Coin features the "D" mint mark of the Denver Mint
Add this historic 2021-D New York U.S. Innovation dollar to your collection today, in mint Uncirculated condition.
- Year: 0, 2021
- U.S. Innovation Dollar Series: Erie Canal (2021)
- Mint: Denver
- Product Type: Single Products
- State: New York