Enhance your collection with this unique $1 silver coin from Palau that replicates a sand dollar – the remains of a flat sea urchin prized by beachcombers in the northern hemisphere!
- Sand dollars were named by early American settlers for their resemblance to Spanish colonial silver dollars
- Contains 1 oz. of 99.9% pure silver
- Struck using Smartminting® technology and featuring a matte Silk Finish
- Convex reverse bears the design of a sand dollar
- Concave obverse features the coat of arms for the island nation of Palau
- Each encapsulated coin comes in a miniature treasure chest with a certificate of authenticity
Add coinage artistry and world interest to your collection with this 2019 silver sand dollar!
- Material: Silver
- Countries: Palau
- Presentation: With Case
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 2019