Honor the Prominent Women in U.S. History whose grit, determination and extraordinary talents helped shape the United States we know today!
- Littleton artists have created "golden" colorized portraits of prominent women on Presidential dollars
- First two coins in the series honor Harriet Tubman (who escaped slavery and led hundreds of slaves to freedom in the run-up to the Civil War) and Betsy Ross (who stitched our nation's first flag)
- Each coin comes with an illustrated story card highlighting each woman's inspiring life
- Plus, get a handsome custom folder
Start your collection honoring America's prominent women today!
- Product Type: Sets
- Presentation: Colorized, With Folder