Score a touchdown when you put this handsome silver-plated copper round in your collection!
- Issued in honor of the National Football League's 100th season
- Founded in Canton, OH as the American Professional Football Association in September 1920, the organization was renamed as the NFL in 1922
- Round is officially licensed by the NFL
- Measures 1 1/2" in diameter
- Copper commemorative medal is plated with a shining layer of silver
- NFL's 100th anniversary logo is shown in rich color on the obverse
- Reverse features the NFL shield
- Only 10,000 pieces will be issued, each with a unique serial number stamped on its edge
- Comes presented in a handsome display case
Also makes a great gift for your favorite football fan – order now!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: Silver-Plated, With Case
- Material: Copper
- Year: 2020