Our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee makes ordering risk free!
2019-S U.S. Mint American Innovation Dollar Proof Set
San Francisco Mint (4 coins)
Grade:Choice Proof (SKU: PS2019D)
Don't miss this exciting set, which brings you high-quality 2019 dollar Proof coins from the U.S. Innovation dollar series!
- This year's designs honor an innovator or innovation from Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Georgia
- Reverses feature: Annie Jump Cannon's development of a star classification system that's still in use today (DE); the 1953 discovery of the polio vaccine by Jonas Salk and his team (PA); Edison's invention of a long-lasting lightbulb (NJ); the Trustees' Garden – America's first agricultural experimental garden (GA)
- Common obverse features the Statue of Liberty
- Edge lettering includes date, mint mark and motto e pluribus unum
- Special-issue Proofs featuring sharp frosted images against brilliant mirrorlike surfaces
- U.S. Mint holder provides easy viewing of the obverse, reverse and edge inscriptions
- Includes certificate of authenticity
Issued in limited quantities for collectors, Proof Sets set the standard for coinage excellence and will be highlights of your collection!
- Year: 2019
- Mint: San Francisco
- Product Type: Sets
- Proof Set Series: Dollar Sets