Dramatically colorized by Littleton's artists, this 1 oz. 99.9% silver American Eagle dollar shows members of the U.S. Armed Forces reverently raising the American flag on Iwo Jima.
- Commemorates the 75th anniversary of the epic battle where our troops vanquished Imperial Japan on March 26, 1945
- The Japanese Instrument of Surrender would be signed on September 2, officially marking the end of global aggression brought on by the Axis Powers
- This patriotic rendition is a heroic testament to American military strength, perseverance and commitment to freedom
- The 2020 coin's reverse displays the stunning Heraldic Eagle
This Littleton exclusive comes encapsulated and with a handsome leatherette case that makes a statement when opened for display – order today!
- Material: Silver
- Presentation: With Case, Colorized
- Product Type: Single Products
- Year: 2020