Our 45-Day Money Back Guarantee makes ordering risk free!
This quarter is the 34th issue of the 3-year series that honors a major Native American tribe from each of the 50 states!
- Copper-nickel quarter issued by the Jamul Nation
- Available exclusively from Littleton in North America
- Obverse depicts a member of the Pueblo Tribe of Colorado
- Reverse features a classic Native American headdress, the denomination quarter dollar and the year of issue
- Quarters released at a rate of about three coins every two months
- Each coin is produced by the Jamul Nation, which is recognized as a sovereign nation by the U.S. Government and is legally authorized to issue its own commemorative coins
Start assembling this affordable 50-coin collection now!
- Year: 2020
- Product Type: Single Products
- Novelty Series: Native American Quarters
- State: Colorado