Now you can own the official 74th annual edition of A Guide Book of United States Coins!
This definitive reference has 464 pages of the most complete coinage data
- Includes American coins from colonial days to present
- Also lists Presidential dollars, National Park quarters, and Silver American Eagles!
- Enjoy full-color photographs, as well as essays on grading, auctions, and more!
- Spiral bound book means pages lie flat (5 1/4" x 7 1/2")
Keep date, mint mark, and mintage figures right at your fingertips – get your softcover 2021 Red Book guide to U.S. coins today!
Littleton Coin Company is a proud contributor to the official 2021 Red Book of U.S. Coins!
Author: R. S. Yeoman
Published by Whitman Publishing
Softcover – 464 pages
- Year: 2021
- Product Type: Single Products
- Supplies by Coin Type: Books, Videos, Software