Don't miss this exciting set, which brings you high-quality 2020 dollar Proof coins from the U.S. Innovation dollar series!
- This year's designs honor an innovator or innovation from Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maryland and South Carolina
- Reverses feature: Gerber Variable Scale, an integral tool used by engineers and architects (CT); early rotary phone honoring Alexander Graham Bell's 1876 invention (MA); the Hubble Space Telescope, which has provided invaluable images of the universe (MD); Septima Clark marching with students, representing the importance of education and literacy to civil rights (SC)
- Common obverse features the Statue of Liberty
- Edge lettering includes date, mint mark and motto e pluribus unum
- Special-issue Proofs featuring sharp frosted images against brilliant mirrorlike surfaces
- U.S. Mint holder provides easy viewing of the obverse, reverse and edge inscriptions
- Includes certificate of authenticity
Issued in limited quantities for collectors, Proof Sets set the standard for coinage excellence and will be highlights of your collection!
- Product Type: Sets
- Mint: San Francisco
- Proof Set Series: Dollar Sets
- Year: 2020