Multimillion-dollar double eagle Saint-Guadens' gold coin design as a challenge coin can be yours!
- 1933 $20 Saint-Gaudens challenge coin is plated in 24k gold
- 12 cut-out stars hold the coin to green enamel outer ring
- Famed Beaux Arts sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens designed a forward-striding Liberty for the obverse and a flying eagle for the reverse
- Each piece is presented in a clear acrylic capsule
- So few 1933 gold issues survived the government recall that one sold at auction for $7.59 million in 2002
Exclusively from Littleton, add this affordable challenge coin to your design collection today!
- Novelty Series: Challenge Coins
- Product Type: Single Products