This eye-catching $1 Federal Reserve Note is a handsome addition in any collection.
- Fully enhanced by Littleton's artists in lavish color
- This $1 Federal Reserve Note shows a portion of the famed painting Washington Crossing the Delaware by Emanuel Leutze
- Leutze's painting honors a moment when George Washington inspired his troops to cross the Delaware River overnight in December 1776
- They surprised the Hessians stationed in Trenton, securing an important Revolutionary War victory
- Comes presented in an informative currency holder
An outstanding addition to your collection, and a great gift for a history fan – order today!
- Note Size: Small
- Presentation: Colorized, With Holder
- Product Type: Single Products
- Denomination: $1