Honor the 100th anniversary of two iconic large-size U.S. silver dollars, with this 1921 Morgan & Peace dollar set!
- Both coins struck in 90% silver at the Philadelphia Mint
- Last-Year 1921 Morgan Dollar – nicknamed the "King of America's coins," Morgan dollars were first issued from 1878-1904. They were released one final time in 1921 after a 17-year hiatus while the mint prepared for its replacement, the Peace dollar
- First-Year 1921 Peace Dollar – bearing the word peace on the reverse, this series was intended to commemorate peace following WWI. First-year Peace dollars are coveted by collectors as the only high-relief issue in the series
- Morgan dollar is in About Uncirculated condition, while the Peace dollar is graded Extra Fine
- Each coin is sealed in a protective display holder with a special 100th anniversary label
- Pair comes presented in a display case
Order this handsome anniversary set now!
- Product Type: Sets
- Presentation: With Holder
- Material: Silver
- Year: 1921