With a coiled rattlesnake ready to strike, this dramatic silver-plated challenge coin features vivid enameled designs and recalls our fight for independence from imperial tyranny.
- Obverse depicts the Gadsden flag – designed by Christopher Gadsden in 1775 for the Continental Navy
- Gadsden flag served as a radical call to action and also as a warning to the British
- Reverse shows Benjamin Franklin's famously segmented snake that symbolized the 13 colonies and the slogan join, or die
- Measures 2" in diameter
- Littleton exclusive
An eye-catching addition to your own collection, it's also perfect to trade with other collectors of challenge coins!
- Product Type: Single Products
- Novelty Series: Challenge Coins