Mark the Chinese Lunar Calendar's Year of the Tiger with this unique gold-plated, tiger-shaped coin!
- Issued as a half dollar legal tender by Fiji
- Striking reverse depicts a fearsome tiger in high relief and with multiple finishes, making it certain to stand out in any collection
- Obverse features Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by symbols of the Chinese zodiac and the inscription year of the tiger
- Those born in the Year of the Tiger (1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010 and 2022) are said to be natural leaders – adventurous, ambitious and with a strong sense of justice
- Perfect for "tigers" and tiger lovers alike
Mintage is limited to just 2,022 pieces, so act fast to catch this tiger by the tail!
- Year: 2022
- Product Type: Single Products
- Presentation: Gold Plated
- Countries: Fiji