This magnificent 2022 Reverse Proof Set from Canada honors Queen Elizabeth II on her 70th anniversary of service to the United Kingdom and Commonwealth of Nations.
- Special diamond dust finish shimmers on the silver Maple Leaf featured on the reverse of the 1 oz. $5 coin
- Each fractional set contains 1/20 oz., 1/10 oz., 1/2 oz., and 1 oz. coins – with legal tender status of $1, $2, $3, $4 and $5, respectively
- The common obverse for all five denominations features the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II that was struck on Canadian coins from 1990 to 2002
- Each coin is encapsulated, and the set comes in a sleek display case with a numbered certificate of authenticity
With a mintage limit of just 3,000, these Reverse Proof Sets honoring the queen's Platinum Jubilee sold out at the mint, so don't wait to place your order.
- Year: 2022
- Product Type: Sets
- Material: Silver
- Countries: Canada
- Presentation: With Case
- World Favorites: Canada Maple Leaf