Here's an exciting coin for any gold coin collector – a beautiful and lustrous Choice Uncirculated 1908 Liberty Head $5 gold half eagle from the final year of the series!
- Choice Uncirculated MS-63
- Carefully graded by Littleton's experts and certified by NGC
- Struck during the final year of this popular and long-running series
- Christian Gobrecht's classic Liberty Head design graced $5 gold half eagles for 70 years (1839-1908)
- Obverse depicts Liberty surrounded by 13 stars
- Reverse shows American eagle with Union Shield, olive branch and three arrows below banner inscribed in god we trust
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint
- Coin shown is exact coin you will receive
Don't miss this prized specimen from one of the most enduring coinage designs in American history. Add this Choice Uncirculated 1908 Liberty Head $5 gold half eagle to your collection today!
- Year: 1908
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Material: Gold
- Denomination: $5 - Half Eagle
- Presentation: Certified - NGC