Introduced during the Civil War, Legal Tender Notes (also known as United States Notes) were reduced in size to modern standards with Series 1928. But only $1, $2, $5, and $100 Legal Tender Notes were issued in the smaller size – making this small-size 1966A $100 Legal Tender Note the highest face value note of its type!
- Series 1966A (AA Block)
- Extra Fine condition
- Red seal and serial numbers
- Face bears portrait of Benjamin Franklin
- Back depicts Independence Hall
- Elston-Kennedy signatures
- Photo shows actual note you will receive
Small-size $100 Legal Tender Notes like this are in great demand among collectors. So add this one to your collection today!
- Year: 1966
- Note Features: Red Seal
- Note Size: Small
- Denomination: $100