Own a piece of presidential history with this lustrous, low-mintage 1917 McKinley Memorial commemorative gold dollar!
- Choice Uncirculated MS63
- Very low mintage – only 5,000 issued
- Helped fund memorial for 25th U.S. President William McKinley, who was assassinated while attending the Pan American Expo in Buffalo, New York
- During his presidency, the U.S. became a global power after liberating Cuba, Guam, Puerto Rico and the Philippines from Spanish rule
- Obverse by Charles Barber bears McKinley's profile and inscription mckinley dollar
- Reverse by George T. Morgan features memorial building and date of issue
- Photo shows exact coin you will receive
Most collectors will never get the chance to own one of these historic coins, as only 5,000 were issued. So don't miss this opportunity to own one today!
- Year: 1917
- Product Type: Single Products
- Material: Gold