Here's a popular coin we're especially excited to offer – a Very Choice Uncirculated 1925 Lexington-Concord Sesquicentennial silver half dollar!
At sunrise on April 19, 1775, a small group of colonial militia faced down British redcoats at Lexington, MA and again at Concord, firing "the shot heard around the world" that marked the start of the American Revolution. 150 years later, the Philadelphia Mint struck this classic commemorative coin honoring those important battles.
- 90% silver issue
- Very Choice Uncirculated condition; Certified by PCGS
- Average or better strike with nice luster, some toning and full details
- Dual-dated obverse depicts famous Minuteman statue in Concord, Massachusetts
- Reverse shows the Belfry at Lexington, whose bell sounded the warning that early April morning
- Only 162,013 distributed
- Photo shows actual coin you will receive>
This superb coin will stand out in any collection. And it's not often we can offer this issue in this condition. So add it to your collection today!
- Year: 1925
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Material: Silver
- Presentation: Certified - PCGS