Minted in 90% fine silver from 1892-1916, the Barber quarter witnessed the dawn of the 20th century. And this beautiful Borderline Uncirculated Barber silver quarter was struck by the Denver Mint during the final year of the series!
- 90% silver issue
- Borderline Uncirculated condition
- Full details with virtually full mint luster and just the slightest wear on highest points
- Final year of the classic Barber quarter series
- Photo shown is actual coin you will receive
Quarters had plenty of buying power in 1916. Just one 25¢ coin could buy an adult ticket to the movies, so people were far more interested in spending them than saving them. It's estimated just 20,000 Barber quarters have survived in all grades. So don't miss this historic final-year-of-issue coin!
- Year: 1916
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint: Denver
- Material: Silver