Celebrate our nation&E39;s heritage, with this lustrous gold commemorative quarter eagle! Issued for the 150th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence, it was the last of the early commemoratives to be struck in gold. The mint would not strike another gold commemorative until 1984.
- Choice Uncirculated condition
- Full mint luster and details
- Dual-dated 1776-1926
- Obverse shows Liberty standing atop the globe, holding a torch and an open scroll representing the Declaration of Independence
- Reverse depicts Independence Hall in Philadelphia, where the Declaration of Independence was signed
- Low mintage – only 46,019 issued!
- Photo shows exact coin you will receive
It's estimated less than half of these coins still survive today. So don't miss this opportunity to add this beautiful Choice Uncirculated specimen to your collection today!
- Year: 1926
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Material: Gold
- Denomination: $2.50 - Quarter Eagle