Struck especially for collectors, low-mintage Proofs are the best-looking coins of their series. And this lustrous, low-mintage Gem Proof 1941 Mercury silver dime is truly spectacular!
- 90% silver issue
- Well-struck, Gem Proof with some toning and full mint luster
- Low mintage – only 16,557 struck
- Next-to-last Proof issue – although the series ran from 1916-1946, Proof Mercury dimes were only struck in seven of those years
- Beautifully showcases A.A. Weinman's obverse design depicting Liberty in a winged cap to represent freedom of thought
- Reverse features Roman fasces symbolizing strength through unity
- Coin shown is actual coin you will receive
Struck the year America was thrust into World War II after the infamous Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, this stunning coin is still Gem Proof after more than 80 years. It's certain to stand out in any collection – will that collection be yours? Only 1 coin is available, so order today!
- Year: 1941
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint: Philadelphia
- Material: Silver