This vintage classic is a "must" for any collector of U.S. coins! The low-mintage 1908-S Indian Head cent was always scarce in circulation, and a collector favorite from the very start!
- Century-old bronze classic
- First cent struck by a branch U.S. Mint
- First cent to bear "S" mark of San Francisco Mint
- Third-lowest circulation mintage of series
- Obverse depicts Liberty in a Native American headdress
- Reverse features oak wreath and Union Shield
- Photo shows actual coin you will receive
Designed by James B. Longacre, the Indian Head cent is considered the most beautiful bronze U.S. coin. But it's seldom seen today, so don't wait. Act now to add this important Indian Head cent to your collection!
- Year: 1908
- Product Type: Single Products
- Mint: San Francisco