Struck only in 1943, this extremely limited PDS Lincoln Steel Cent Set is in great demand by coin collectors!
- Issued in zinc-coated steel so copper could be used for WWII munitions
- Countless lost to corrosion
- U.S. Treasury withdrew and melted more than 162 million
- Many survivors were "reprocessed" with a new layer of zinc plating, reducing their numismatic value
- These prized Steel cents from the Philadelphia "P", Denver "D" and San Francisco "S" Mints appear just as they did when struck over 75 years ago
- All three in set are in Gem Uncirculated Condition
- NGC certified
- Our supply is extremely limited
If you’re missing these original Mint State coins, don't delay placing your order!
- Year: 1943
- Mint: Philadelphia, Denver, San Francisco
- Product Type: Sets
- Presentation: Certified - NGC
- Lincoln Cent Series: Wheat Ear (1909-1958)