Our advertisements may be found in a variety of outlets including: newspapers, magazines and online. These advertisements are intended for New Customers to introduce them to the hobby of coin collecting and the many services Littleton has to offer. The wording "for new customers only" is typically located near the order form or ordering device of each offer. These advertisements offer specific items at reduced prices and typically include a fascinating selection from our Risk-Free Examination Coins-on-Approval Service. We reserve the right to cancel any advertisement orders that do not meet the new customer criteria at any time without prior notice.
Coins on Approval / Club Programs
These programs may include a trial shipment requiring no payment up front or offering product at a discount. As such, we reserve the right to limit the number of enrollments per customer, and enrollment is subject to credit approval.
Links to Other Sites
On our website, we provide links to other sites that we think you will enjoy. These other sites operate independently of Littleton Coin Company and have established their own privacy and security policies. We encourage you to review the privacy and security policies of any sites you visit.
Orders & Pricing
Once you have placed an order on the website we will send you an email indicating your order has been received. This is not an order confirmation or acceptance from us.
Occasionally there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). Any order with a quantity of 25 or more for a single item is subject to review, and may be canceled.
You must be completely satisfied with every purchase you make from Littleton. If for any reason you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 45 days in unaltered condition for a prompt exchange, credit or refund. Refunds less than $5.00 will be credited to your account, and only refunded upon request. Personalized items cannot be cancelled or returned except when due to defect.
Tax Collection: We are now required by law to collect and remit your sales tax for any orders received after January 1, 2019. Some states also require us to collect sales tax on the shipping and handling charges. Gift Card purchases are excluded from the taxable total. Please visit this Sales Tax Information page for a list of states and taxable categories.
Occasionally we will offer special promotions to our customers that we refer to as "special offers" or "special offer." This can include a gift with purchase, free shipping, manufacturer offers or other promotional activity associated with a product purchase. These offers may be for a limited time only.
Littleton Coin Company is pleased to hear from our loyal customers; however, it is our long-standing company policy not to accept or consider unsolicited product and creative ideas, suggestions, materials or business proposals from individuals or entities outside our company. If you send unsolicited product ideas, suggestions and/or materials despite our request that you not send these, they will be and shall remain property of Littleton Coin Company, Inc. Littleton Coin Company, Inc. is and shall be under no obligation to maintain in confidence, pay any compensation for or respond to unsolicited product ideas, suggestions, concepts, prototypes, etc.
Copyright in the documents and material on the website is owned by or licensed to Littleton Coin Company, Inc. You are authorized to use this material only for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may download, print and store copies of this material for your own personal, non-commercial use. The images on the website are the property of, or used with permission of, Littleton Coin Company, Inc. The uses of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited, without prior written permission from Littleton Coin Company, Inc. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and regulations and statutes governing communications. Product images are representative. Actual item received may vary based on selected grade.
"Littleton Coin Company," "LittletonCoin.com," "Showpak," "LittletonCoinCustom.com" and other marks (including logos, graphics and page headers) are trademarks of Littleton Coin Company, Inc.
Littleton Rewards Points
Littleton Rewards have no cash value, are non-transferable and may only be redeemed by the person who accrued them.
Littleton Custom Coins
By placing an order on the LittletonCoinCustom.com site you agree to the following guidelines:
- Littleton Coin Company reserves the right to reject or deny any content submitted to the site that does not follow these guidelines
- The user agrees to not upload any content that is unlawful, defamatory, racist, obscene, illegal, harmful, vulgar, hateful, abusive, or pornographic or otherwise offensive.
- The user agrees to not upload any content that is protected by copyright, or infringe on any patent, trademark, or intellectual property.
- The user agrees to not upload any content that violates a person's right to privacy.
Signing Up and Opting-In to the Service
Enrollment in the Service requires you to provide your mobile phone number and to agree to these terms and conditions. You may not enroll if you are under 18 years old. Before the Service will start, you will need to agree to these Terms. Littleton Coin Company reserves the right to stop offering the Service at any time with or without notice.
By opting into the Service, you:
- Authorize Littleton Coin Company to use auto dialer or non-auto dialed technology to send recurring text messages to the mobile phone number associated with your opt-in (i.e., the number listed on the opt-in form or, if none, the number from which you send the opt-in, or, if none, the number on file for the account associated with your opt-in).
- Acknowledge that you do not have to agree to receive messages as a condition of purchase.
- Confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt in.
- Consent to the use of an electronic record to document your opt-in. To request a free paper or email copy of the opt-in or to update our records with your contact information, please contact us at (800) 645-3122. To view and retain an electronic copy of these Terms or the rest of your opt-in, you will need (i) a device (such as a computer or mobile phone) with Internet access, and (ii) either a printer or storage space on such device. For an email copy, you'll also need an email account you can access from the device, along with a browser or other software that can display the emails.
Content You May Receive
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service on short code 85919, your message frequency may vary. You may receive alerts about:
- Shopping cart reminders
- Product alerts
Charges and Carriers
Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone's pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data or other charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Service.
Supported carriers are AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Alltel, Cincinnati Bell, Cellcom, C-Spire, nTelos, MetroPCS, and other smaller regional carriers. The Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. Littleton Coin Company may add or remove any wireless carrier from the Service at any time without notice. Littleton Coin Company and mobile carriers are not responsible for any undue delays, failure of delivery, or errors in messages.
To Stop the Service
To stop receiving text messages from Littleton Coin Company, text the word STOP to 85919 at any time or reply STOP to any of the text messages you have received from Littleton Coin Company. After texting STOP to 85919, you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed.
You can text HELP for help at any time to 85919. You can contact us by phone at (800) 645-3122 or email us at [email protected].
Changes to Terms
These mobile terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
Last updated May 2022
- About Littleton
- Welcome to Littleton About Us Company History About Our Founder Press Room Social Responsibility Quality Standards Littleton Rewards Testimonials
- Our Policies
- Contact Us
- Contact Us Frequently Asked Questions Coins to Sell? Employment Visit Us
- Learn About Collecting
- Littleton's Learn Center